Regular expressions Resources
Bonus regular expressions exercises
Generate a single masterful regular expression that can match a phone number in any of the following formats below and convert it to a phone number into this format: (XXX)-XXX-XXXX.
555-555-1234 555.555.4321 555 555 4321 (555).555.6789 (555)-555-0123
- Transforming RNA-Seq Data to Improve the Performance of Prognostic Gene Signatures
- How many biological replicates are needed in an RNA-seq experiment and which differential expression tool should you use?
- Evaluating Gene Expression in C57BL/6J and DBA/2J Mouse Striatum Using RNA-Seq and Microarrays
- [Protocol paper] Count-based differential expression analysis of RNA sequencing data using R and Bioconductor
- [Protocol paper] Transcript-level expression analysis of RNA-seq experiments with HISAT, StringTie and Ballgown